Can books really talk? I think so! I’ve spent the last 10-weeks of quarantine creating a series of magical interactive sessions based on both classic and contemporary bed time stories. Each session includes the following:
- a video (storytelling, magic, and/or puppet) routine performed in the studio by Steve
- nearly a dozen fun activity sheets related to the session that you can download and share
- a “how to” video teaching the secret behind a magic trick you can do at home
- a series of related online resources (games, puzzles, crafts, etc.)
- a list of related books you may want to read
A book talk is a short presentation about a book with the goal of convincing other people to read it. It is NOT a simple review or book report. Rather, the goal of a book talk is to engage the listeners with a fun, exciting, and even suspenseful commercial for a particular book.